Saturday 30 December 2017

MY TOP 30 HARD ROCK/METAL/GOTH/PUNK/ALT ALBUMS OF 2017

Top 30 Albums of 2017

It's that time again, where I reflect over the albums I've listened to over the year, and pick my top 30.

Some of my choices, and even omissions, may come as a bit of a surprise. I've picked albums based on their strength as a complete piece of work, as opposed to them having one or two amazing tracks, despite a few fillers. Even so, it's still been a tough job whittling so many great albums down to just 30.

I've linked each choice to my review, so you can read in detail exactly what makes them special enough in my eyes (or rather, ears) to have made my top 30.

Make sure you check out my Top 30 Singles of 2017 too.

Anyway, here are the records that rocked my year:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig